1. Do you use authentic Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola products?
- All replacement parts are sourced from the highest quality manufacturers to guarantee the quality of the part.
2. How long do repairs typically take?
- Repair times depend on the device and the issue, however, the majority of our repairs are done same day, with many of those being done within an hour of drop off.
3. How long have you been repairing cell phones, tablets, and computers?
- Our services have existed for over 10 years, so we are one of the highest qualified repair shops in Atlanta.
4. Do you fix other phones or electronic devices?
- We specialize in all smart phones, tablets, and computers.
5. If I mail my phone to you, will you fix it for me?
- We currently do not offer mail in services.
6. What type of repairs do you offer?
- We offer many different types of repairs such as screen repairs, battery replacements, charging port repairs, hard drive upgrades, and many more.
7. Do you offer a warranty on your repair?
- We offer a limited lifetime warranty on majority of our repairs. For more information, visit our Terms of Service for more information.
8. Why should I get my device repaired at iRepairIT?
- We are open every day of the week.
- We use the highest quality parts with the most affordable prices.
- Fixing your device will almost always be more cost effective than replacing the device.
Have a question that was not answered from this page? Give us a call at 678 575 1808 and ask us!