1. Do you use authentic Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola products?
- All replacement parts are sourced from the highest quality manufacturers to guarantee the quality of the part.
2. How long does the repair take?
- The repair can vary from five minutes to twenty-five minutes, depending on the device.
3. How long have you been repairing Cell Phone and Tablets?
- Our services have existed for over four years, we fully train our staff within weeks of a newly released product to keep up to date on technology.
4. Do you fix other phones or electronic devices?
- We specialize in all smart phone and tablet repairs.
5. If I mail my phone to you, will you fix it for me?
- Our mail-in service is available, call us for further instructions.
6. What exactly do you repair on the Cell Phone?
- We repair the Glass, Digitizer, LCD, Home Button, Speakers, Vibrator, Power Button, and Water Damage.
7. Do you offer a warranty on your repair?
- All repair services come backed with our 90 day warranty covering the functionality of the replacement part.
8. Why should I get my Cell Phone repaired at iRepairIT?
- Our services are available 7 days a week with flexible hours of operation.
- Our prices are up to date, and we keep our prices updated monthly as the parts reduce in price.
- 99% of our repairs a fraction of the cost of a new phone.
Have a question that was not answered from this page? Give us a call at 678 575 1808 and ask us!